creative audio & music is a full service, Boston-based audio production resource led by veteran music, radio, and podcast producer Douglas Stevens, who combines his creativity and experience to deliver a product that draws in, engages, informs, and entertains audiences.
CA&M creates and produces audio and music for presentations, broadcast, and the internet.
• radio and podcast production
• audio mix and sound design for video, animation, short films, and sizzle reels
• television/video audio post
• audiobook production (our specialty is books read by the author)
• music production
• music supervision
• audio repair
Podcast? CA&M can work with you to-
• develop your program concept and scope
• organize a production schedule and structure a show template
• help manage, write, produce, edit, and deliver a special program or your regularly scheduled audio event
• record key voices, guest interviews or testimonials on location, over the telephone, via skype, FaceTime, the internet, or in our studios.
• recruit, cast, and manage professional voice talent or coach/direct in-house talent
• integrate music, sound effects, and location ambience to bring your story alive
The cell phone has overtaken the laptop and desktop as the place where people do just about everything.
So it's important you tell a compelling story with high-quality sound.
To learn more, contact Douglas at email@example.com
studio 617.284.2900 mobile 617.666.1200
2 Brighton Street, Belmont, MA 02478
SOUND DESIGN & MIX, AUDIOBOOKS, VOICE-OVERS
we like to work
CREATE SOMETHING GOOD THAT PEOPLE WILL ENJOY, FIND INTERESTING, AND WORTHWHILE.