creative audio & music is a full service, Boston-based audio production resource led by veteran music, radio, and podcast producer Douglas Stevens, who combines his creativity and experience to deliver a product that draws in, engages, informs, and entertains audiences.
CA&M creates and produces audio and music for presentations, broadcast, and the internet.
• radio, podcasts, and internet programming
• audio and sound design for animation, short films, and sizzle reels
• television/video audio post, noise reduction, mixing
• audiobooks (our specialty is books read by the author)
• music production
• music supervision
• audio repair
Podcast? CA&M can work with you to-
• develop your program concept and scope
• organize a production schedule and structure a show template
• help manage, write, produce, edit, and deliver your special program or your regularly scheduled audio event
• record key voices, guest interviews or testimonials on location, over the telephone, via skype, FaceTime, the internet, or in our studios.
• recruit, cast, and manage professional voice talent or coach and direct in-house talent
• integrate music, sound effects, and location ambience to bring your story alive
CREATE SOMETHING GOOD THAT PEOPLE WILL ENJOY
OR FIND INTERESTING AND WORTHWHILE.
To learn more, contact Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org
studio 617.284.2900 mobile 617.666.1200
2 Brighton Street, Belmont, MA 02478
The cell phone is overtaking the laptop and desktop as the place where people do their shopping.
Your recording may be heard in a car or train, on a computer, a tablet or other mobile device, or even on headphones at the gym. So it's important you tell a compelling story with high quality sound.
Your message will be more satisfying, impactful, and engaging in any medium.
we like to work
PODCAST PRODUCTION, SOUND DESIGN & MIX, AUDIOBOOKS, VOICE-OVERS