creative audio & music is a full service, Boston-based audio production resource led by veteran music, radio, and podcast producer Douglas Stevens, who combines his creativity and experience to deliver a product that draws in, engages, informs, and entertains audiences.
CA&M creates and produces audio and music for presentations, broadcast, and the internet.
• radio, podcasts, and internet programming
• audiobooks (our specialty is books read by the author)
• audio and sound design for animation, short films, and sizzle reels
• television/video audio post, sound design, mixing
• music production
• music supervision
• audio repair
Podcast? CA&M can work with you to-
• develop your program concept and scope
• organize a production schedule and structure a show template
• help manage, write, produce, edit, and deliver your special program or your regularly scheduled audio event
• record key voices, guest interviews or testimonials on location, over the telephone, via skype, FaceTime, the internet, or in our studios.
• recruit, cast, and manage professional voice talent or coach and direct in-house talent
• integrate music, sound effects, and location ambience to bring your story alive
To learn more, contact Douglas at email@example.com
studio 617.284.2900 mobile 617.666.1200
2 Brighton Street, Belmont, MA 02478
Your recording may be heard in a car or train, on a computer, a tablet or other mobile device, or even on headphones at the gym. So it's important you tell a compelling story with high quality sound.
Your message will be more satisfying, impactful, and engaging in any medium.
we like to work
PODCAST PRODUCTION, AUDIOBOOKS, VOICE-OVERS, SOUND DESIGN & MIX
CREATE SOMETHING GOOD THAT PEOPLE WILL ENJOY,
FIND INTERESTING, AND WORTHWHILE.